Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up for Bank-to-Bank Transfer?
- Log into Online Banking or Mobile Banking then send us a secure message stating that you'd like to be set up for Bank-to-Bank Transfer.
- Who is eligible for Bank-to-Bank Transfer?
- Any Central National Bank account holder who has a qualified account and is signed up for Online Banking, is eligible for the Bank-to-Bank Transfer service. Qualified accounts are determined at Central National Bank's discretion.
- What accounts can I transfer to/from?
- You can transfer funds to or from any accounts which you own at other financial institutions. Once you've signed up for Bank-to-Bank Transfer, you can enroll your accounts. We will submit trial deposit amounts to these account(s), and once you've confirmed these amounts, you will be able to start transferring funds.
- How much does it cost to use Bank-to-Bank Transfer?
- There is no cost to sign up for the service or to conduct inbound transfers. Outbound transfers (funds sent from your Central National Bank account to other financial institutions) cost $3.00 each.
- How fast will my funds arrive?
- When transferring funds TO your Central National Bank account, funds will be available 3 business days after they arrive (so typically 3-5 business days after you submit the transfer). Funds transferred FROM your Central National Bank account to another financial institution will be debited from your account immediately and available at the other financial institution in accordance with their funds availability policy.
- Are there limits on how much and how often I can transfer?
- You can make up to three transfers per day, totaling up to $10,000 per day.
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.
© 2017 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.