Frequently Asked Questions
- How can E-Returns help my business?
- Since E-Returns is an electronic re-presentment solution, returned items converted to digital images are re-presented electronically at strategic times to maximize your recovery rates.
- How much does it cost?
- E-Returns typically achieves double the clearing rate on NSF checks than under the traditional paper item re-presentment. This solution is low-cost, as your business is not charged for the collection activities.
- What else can E-Returns do for me?
- Increase revenue and profits - E-Returns will minimize your "write-offs" and percentage of uncollectible items, allowing you to take more of your earned revenue to the bottom line. ddHands-off collection solution minimizes negative customer confrontations - E-Returns maximizes your recovery opportunities to avoid collections. It is a hassle-free approach that allows you to focus on your business, while Central National Bank takes care of your collections.
- How do I sign up?
- Contact us for more information and sign up for E-Returns today.
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us
© 2020 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.