Merchant Services More Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- Customized Solutions
- Recurring charges
- Weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual
- Mail Order/Phone Order
- Multiple merchant environments, i.e.: medical offices, attorneys
- Wireless solutions for mobile merchants, i.e.: craft shows, flea markets, and trade shows
- Solutions available for specialty retail businesses such as restaurants, hotels, car rental agencies
- Miscellaneous Solutions
- Dial pay or touch tone capture
- Wireless solutions
- Contactless solutions
- Check processing services
- PC/Internet based gift card program
- American Express and Discover referral
- Electronic insurance eligibility
- TransLink online service
- If your business already has a checking account with Central National Bank, you are already eligible to apply for a merchant credit card account. Visit one of our nearest Central National Bank locations or contact us at 1-888-262-5456.
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.
© 2017 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.