Credit Card Processing More Information
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of payment cards will I be able to accept?
- You will be able to accept customer payments using any of the major card brands: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. You will also be able to accept EMV chip cards, and payment via mobile wallets.
- Where can I accept payments?
- Accepting payments anywhere and everywhere is becoming increasingly important. We offer solutions including terminals, virtual terminals, e-commerce, mobile solutions, and point of sale. In all cases, we will guide you to the solutions that are the best fit for where you process cards, and what type of cards you process.
- What if I have a question or need help?
- You will always have access to a live, friendly voice when contacting the customer support team at our credit card processing partner, BASYS. An actual person, not an automated phone system, is available to solve any issues, and answer any questions you have.
- How do I know I’m getting the best rates?
- Our credit card processing partner, BASYS, is a direct processor, and understands how to provide the best possible rates, even with fleet and commercial cards. They will ensure that each of your transactions qualifies for the best available rates, including Level II and Level III.
- Do I have to worry about PCI Compliance?
- PCI Compliance is a requirement for all merchants involved in processing credit or debit cards. Significant penalties can result for not maintaining compliance. Our credit card processing partner, BASYS Processing, will pro-actively reach out before your annual PCI Compliance deadline to walk you through the process step-by-step, ensuring you become compliant, and remain that way.
- What kind of information or reporting is available about my transactions?
- All of our customers have access to free online reporting, 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week. You will have instant, secure access to your processing data and analytics.
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us Open Account
© 2022 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.