Online & Mobile Technology
Because life is too short to spend all of your time managing your money.
View account information, transfer funds, issue stop payment requests, and more! Your financial information is available at your fingertips 24/7.Sign Up Online Demo
Our Apps keep up with your fast paced life. Everything you expect from a branch, right in your pocket.Mobile Banking Help
- Suspend & Unsuspend Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
- Deposit Checks
- Get Balances, Pay Bills & Make Funds Transfers
- Optional Transaction & Balance Text Message Alerts
- Find ATMs or branches near you
- Built-in Tip, Monthly Payment & Savings Calculators
- Fast log in with Apple TouchID on compatible Apple devices
See all your balances and transactions together. Accessible for free in online banking and our smartphone app.
- Dashboard - Add accounts, credit cards, investments, and loans from over 14,000 institutions
- Budget - Set up and monitor your spending targets
- Cashflow - Track income and upcoming bills
- Goals - Set savings goals and let MoneyCentral be your moral support
- Retirement - It's never too early or too late to start planning
- Net Worth - Manage assets and debts and see your net worth at glance
- Alerts - Set a budget and stick to it with email alerts
- Shop safer. Your card number is never shared with retailers keeping your data safe.
- Need speed? Tap and pay with your phone to get out of the store faster.
- Shop online too. Make purchases at millions of vendors and on the web.
- Get the most out of your devices.
Did you know?
Your digital wallet uses tokenization to create a unique randomized set of numbers to be used at each new transaction, so your real card number isn’t used.
Invest with the best.Start Investing
Looking for a home loan?Get a Mortgage
Save with every swipe.It Makes ¢ents!
With Central Online Bill Pay, you can set up recurring payments so you never forget a bill.
- One-time Payment - Create a payment that gets sent one time
- Recurring Payments - Create a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annual payment and specify when you want the payment to start and stop
- Payees - You can add, edit, or view as many payees (the entity you're sending money to) as you'd like
- Quick Payment - Set up multiple payments at once to existing payees
- Payment Types - Payments are sent by check or electronically, depending on what the payee accepts. If the payee cannot accept an electronic transaction, we'll send them a check on your behalf
- Payment History - Keep track of the payments you've made
Bill Pay is $6.00 per month for unlimited payments. If you have a Central Value or Central Premium Checking account Bill Pay is free all the time! *Terms vary depending on account type.
Experience the ultimate statement of convenience! Central National Bank E-Statements allow you to receive your account statements via e-mail. E-Statements look just like your original paper statement and even include check images - the only difference is that they are e-mailed to you rather than delivered by U.S. Mail.
E-Statements can be viewed, printed, or saved to your hard drive.
- FAST - You'll receive your E-Statement one or two days earlier than you normally receive your paper statement.
- EASY - A monthly e-mail lets you know your new statement is available online, and you can access it from anywhere. You'll have up to 18 months of statement history to print or file anytime.
- SECURE - You'll enjoy peace of mind knowing your statements are delivered to you securely via e-mail and encrypted for your protection.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Receiving your bank statement via e-mail reduces the usage of natural resources. You will no longer receive a paper statement, so you can easily store your E-Statement to a file on your hard drive.
You must be a Central National Bank Online Banking customer to sign up for E-Statements. To get started, read our handy E-Statement User Guide. You will then be able to sign up for E-Statements by logging in to Central Online Banking, clicking on E-Statements, and following the user guide instructions.
Mobile Deposit Help
With Central Mobile Deposit, you can deposit checks from home, or on the go! If you've got our Android or iOS app you can make deposits 24 hours a day, seven days a week, wherever you are!
How to deposit a check:
- Step 1 - Log in to the app.
- Step 2 - Tap "Mobile Deposit" from the app's menu.
- Step 3 - Tap "Deposit Check".
- Step 4 - Select the account you're depositing to and enter the amount.
- Step 5 - Tap "Take Pictures"
- Step 6 - Endorse your check and write "For Mobile Deposit Only".
- Step 7 - Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Step 8 - Choose "Submit Deposit".
Any Central National Bank account holder who has a qualified account, is signed up for Mobile Banking, and is a user of the app, is eligible for the Mobile Check Deposit service, excluding New Opportunity Checking, Health Savings Accounts, Central Secret Agent and Youth Savings Accounts. Qualified accounts are determined at Central National Bank's discretion.
Just the basics here. Keeping up to date with your CNB account is easy as sending a text message. Send a simple command and your most recent transactions and balances will be securely messaged to you. Sign up for this service from online banking.
- Check Account Balances
- View Account History
Bank-to-Bank Transfer allows you to transfer funds between your bank accounts at other financial institutions and your accounts at Central National Bank.
To sign up, log into Online Banking or the Smartphone App, and send us a secure message stating that you'd like to be signed up.Bank-to-Bank Transfer Help
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us
© 2019 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.