Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Sign Up
- Once you’re logged in, select one of your accounts, and choose the Statements and Notices option, and this will take you to the enrollment page.
- Verify the email address, and enter a security phrase that will be appear in the email notifications you receive. Please note that this should not contain any sensitive information, as it is simply a way for you to recognize the email.
- Next you’ll click the link and will be provided a passcode. This is to verify that your device is capable of viewing the statements. Once you get the passcode, you can enter it in the field.
- Then you can read the disclosure, and then once you agree to the terms and select Enroll Now, and you will receive an enrollment confirmation.
- When statements and notices are available, you will receive an email notification containing your security phrase, and you can log in and view them in the same Statements and Notices section.
- Adding Additional Recipients
- Select Additional Recipients, then Add Additional Recipients.
- Enter a username, email address, and password for the additional recipient, and click Save. You will need to provide the username and password to them.
- Select Assign Documents to assign the documents that will be e-mailed to this person.
- Select an account and check Enroll All or the specific document(s) you would like the recipient to receive.
- Select Save Settings. You will now be shown the Electronic Statement and Notice Disclosure and Agreement. You must choose the I Agree button at the bottom to proceed.
- Repeat the previous two steps for each account you would like the recipient to receive statements for.
- Be sure to inform the additional person of the username and password you set up for them. They will need both in order to log in and view a statement.
- Once an E-Statement is available, the recipient will be sent an email with a PDF attachment. When they receive it, they should open the PDF attachment and log in with the username and password that you set up for them.
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us Open Account
© 2022 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.