Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pay bills?
- Select Bill Pay Menu from the Acct Listing menu.
- Choose whether you'd like to make a one-time payment or a scheduled payment.
- Choose the Payee.
- Select the pay-from account.
- Enter amount, memo description (optional), and payment date, then press Submit.
- A confirmation message and number will display after the bill payment is complete.
- Note: Mobile Banking only allows one-time payments. To establish a reccuring payment, please use Online Banking. Payments will process during the next Bill Pay processing time. Additionally, the Bill Pay option will only be available if you are a Bill Pay customer (service charges may apply).
- What happens if I lose communication/signal during a transaction?
- When you complete a transaction from your mobile device (bill payment, funds transfer, etc.) you will receive a confirmation message that the transaction was successful. If you do not receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
- How do I delete a Bill Payment that I set up through my mobile device?
- You must log in to Central Online Banking and delete the payment from the main menu of the Bill Pay module.
- How can I make a person-to-person payment using Bill Pay?
Log in to your Online Banking from https://www.centralnational.com using your Online Banking ID and password.
Once you’re logged in, click on the Bill Pay menu item at the top of the page.
Click on the Add a Payee button near the top of the page.
Then select the Pay a Person option.
Under the “Send the money by:” option, choose “Email or text message (Electronic).” You can also choose the “Direct Deposit (Electronic)” option or the “Check” option if you’d prefer. If you select "Email or text message (Electronic)" you do NOT need to know the recipient's account or routing number.
Enter your payee’s information. Next, select the account you’d like the money to be withdrawn from.
You will be directed to a screen that prompts you to pick a keyword. You will have to send this keyword to the person you are paying. Then hit activate and choose whether you receive your activation code through text or email.
Once you enter in this code, you will automatically be taken to the Bill Pay dashboard. From here, you can select the person you wish to pay, enter in the amount and date, and then hit the Pay button on the right hand side.
Once payment has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation like the one above. The person you are paying will receive a text or email from you. They will have to enter in your specified keyword, and will then fill in their account number and routing information (you will NOT be able to see this).
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.
© 2019 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.