Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I pay bills?
- Select Payments from the menu along the left side.
- You can select an existing payee and choose Make a Payment, or select the + to add a new payee.
- Once you’ve chosen a payee, you can choose your account and enter the amount you wish to pay. There are also more options if you wish to send the payment on a recurring basis or schedule it for a future date.
- Once you select Submit, you’ll get a confirmation that the payment has been submitted!
- What happens if I lose communication/signal during a transaction?
- When you complete a transaction from your mobile device (bill payment, funds transfer, etc.) you will receive a confirmation message that the transaction was successful. If you do not receive this message due to a dropped call or lost signal, check your accounts and re-submit any transactions that did not process.
- How do I delete a Bill Payment that I set up through my mobile device?
- After selecting on Payments, find the payee that the payment was scheduled for. Then under the Payment History for that payee you’ll see the payment you’re looking for. Select that payment, and in the upper-right corner select Delete. Once you confirm, you’ll see a message that it was deleted.
- How can I make a person-to-person payment using Bill Pay?
In the Payments screen, select the + to add a new payee, and then choose Person.
You have four options of setting them up:
- Direct deposit, which means you know their information and can enter it yourself
- Email, where you enter the payee’s email address and create a keyword that you need to share with them. The payee receives an email and enters the keyword, then they can securely submit their account information without you having access to it.
- Text message works the same way as email, but the link is sent by text and they enter the keyword.
- Or you can simply have a check mailed to the payee.
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us Open Account
© 2022 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.