Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up?
- Each of these payment systems are a little different in the way they work but with each you will need a smart phone or tablet and your Central National Bank debit card to get started. For more information on each payment system and where they’re accepted, please visit your vendor's websites.
- Apple Pay: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204506
- Samsung Pay: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/samsung-pay
- Google Pay: https://pay.google.com/about/
- What is it?
- Apple, Samsung, and Google Pay are payment systems that allow you to make purchases using your smart phone, tablet, or smart watch instead of sliding your debit or credit card.
- Why should you use my digital wallet?
- Using a Digital Wallet is faster, safer and more convenient than carrying around a wallet full of cards. Your wallet uses tokenization to create a unique randomized set of numbers to be used at each new transaction, meaning your card number is safe during the point of sale transaction.
- Where can you use it?
- The list is growing; please refer to the websites above for a more complete list of merchants who accept digital payments.
- What if you lose your phone?
- With all three of these digital payment systems your information is not stored or shared. For extra security your phone will require a thumbprint or pin code to make a purchase, this helps prevent other people from using your cards if your phone is ever lost or stolen. For more information on this topic refer to the websites above.
View our Digital Wallet Terms and Conditions
Central National Bank
Attn: Online Services Dept.
800 SE Quincy St
Topeka, KS 66612
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us Open Account
© 2023 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.