Method 1 - Download Transaction Activity File
This method allows you to download transaction activity from Central Online Banking and then import it into your application.
NOTE: This method works in Quicken or Quickbooks Desktop
- Log in to the full desktop site (this cannot be done through the mobile app), and from the Dashboard, choose the account you want to download from.
- Click the download icon (down arrow pointing to line).
- Specify the date range of transactions you'd like to download.
- Choose your file type. For Quicken, choose QFX. For Quickbooks, choose QBO.
- Click the Download button and save the file to your computer.
- In Quickbooks or Quicken, import the file you just downloaded. NOTE: If this is the first time you're importing transactions from our new online platform, Quicken/Quickbooks may ask you to re-link your account.
Method 2 - Use Express Web Connect
This method allows you to download transaction activity automatically through a sync or one-step update process within your application.
NOTE: This method works in Quicken, Quickbooks Online, and Mint.com
Set up Authy for 2-Step Verification
NOTE: By adding Authy as a secondary authentication method, it will only be used for Express Web Connect. Authentication when signing into online or mobile banking will continue to function the same as it previously did.
- Log in to mobile or online banking
- Click your name in the left menu, then Settings.
- Choose Security, then under Two-Factor Authentication, click Edit Settings
- Choose Authy and then enter your email address and mobile phone number
- Choose your preferred code delivery method. If you prefer not to use the Authy app, you can get the codes through text or phone call instead.
- Once the code has been received and verified, you have successfully set up Authy as an authentication option.
Sync Activity in Quicken, Quickbooks Online, or Mint.com
- In Mint, Quicken, or Quickbooks, try to sync again.
- Enter your CNB credentials, and then you will get prompted to get a text or phone verification code. Choose your preference and then enter your verification code.
NOTE: Once you’ve re-established connectivity, you will not be prompted for text or phone verifications upon subsequent syncs.
- You may receive a temporary server issue error. This is due to account names being different in your application versus what you see in online/mobile banking. If you receive this:
- Select Next, continue troubleshooting two times
- When asked Have you changed your account name?, answer Yes, Reset Account and follow prompts. This will reset your online account links. When prompted, specify which account(s) you want to link to your existing account(s).