Reporting a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
- How do I cancel a lost or stolen debit card online?
- Log in to Online or Mobile Banking and scroll down to Card Management, then select the card you’re missing.
- If you think there’s a chance you will find it, you can temporarily lock the card by clicking on the toggle, and then turn it back on once the card is found.
- If the card is definitely lost, or has been stolen, select report lost/stolen.
- Please note that this does not order a replacement card, so you’ll want to send us a message or give us call to get a new card.
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us Open Account
© 2022 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.