Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up?
- Any Central National Bank account holder who uses Online Banking has access to MoneyCentral. Just click on the MoneyCentral tab!
- How much does it cost?
- MoneyCentral is free to customers!
- What is it?
- MoneyCentral is a Personal Financial Management tool that allows you to track spending habits, set savings goals, and manage your finances. MoneyCentral can also pull in information from your other banking institutions so you can get a full picture of your financial health in one, easy-to-use spot.
- Is MoneyCentral available via mobile device?
- MoneyCentral is available within our smartphone apps.
- I'm struggling to use MoneyCentral. Do you have any instructions?
- If you log in to online banking and click on the MoneyCentral tab, you'll see "Help" in the upper right hand corner of the MoneyCentral screen. Clicking on that takes you to a listing of many frequently asked questions and also to a resolution form, which allows you to ask questions or report problems with how your information is displaying.
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us
© 2019 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.