Frequently Asked Questions
- How can this service benefit my business?
- Eliminates Hassle and Cost of Issuing Checks
- Removes reconciling check problems
- Reduces postage & shipping costs
- Eliminates employees going to bank to deposit checks during work hours
- Achieve 100% electronic direct deposit with current direct deposit program or start now and sign up for our Central ACH services and the Visa® Payroll Card
- New Cards Ordered on Internet, if desired
- How can this service benefit my employees?
- Immediate availability of funds
- Eliminates Hassles and Fees of Check Cashing
- No longer required to go into workplace to pick up paychecks or to wait for paycheck to arrive in mail
- Increased safety and security associated with not carrying cash
- 24 hour access to ATMs
- Pay bills for services and utilities using card (Cable, Phone, Internet, Electricity, Water, Gas and More)
- Online access and phone access to Balance and Transactions
- Online or Paper Statements
- Employer Pricing:
- One-time $75 setup fee
- Free card issue
- Free value loads
- Employee/Cardholder Pricing:
- $2.95 monthly fee
- Free Visa signature-based transactions
- $0.50 Visa PIN transactions
- ATM pricing
- $1.50 US Withdrawal
- $3.50 Foreign Withdrawal
- $0.50 Balance Inquiry
- Cash Advances at Bank:
- One free per value load; $3.00 for each thereafter
How can we help?
Let us know the best way to reach you and one of our customer representatives will be in touch.Contact Us
© 2020 Central National Bank. All rights reserved.
Secure Page Sign-In
Ensuring the security of your personal information is important to us. When you sign in to Online Banking on our home page, your User Name and Password are secure. The moment you click the Log In button, we encrypt your user name and password using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
Browser Security Indicators
You may notice when you are on our home page that some familiar indicators do not appear in your browser to confirm the entire page is secure. Those indicators include the small "lock" icon in the bottom right corner of the browser frame and the "s" in the Web address bar (for example, "https").
To provide the fast access to our home page, we have made signing in to Online Banking secure without making the entire page secure. You can be assured that your ID and password are secure and that only Central National Bank has access to them.
Centralnational.com is SSL-Encypted
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology secretly encodes (encrypts data) information that is being sent over the Internet between your computer and Central National Bank, helping to ensure that the information remains confidential.